Released September, 2009
The Pros:True Twin. Fat and floaty in powder. Skis super fun on groomers at speed.
The Volkl Chopstick is a twin-tip ski designed for the more advanced rider who feels confident throwing switch take-offs and landings. This ski features a full reverse camber so you can float, smear and spin above the deep stuff.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
Volkl’s elongated low profile (ELP) rocker will hold a lower profile to help keep an edge in contact when you hit the hardpack. The front of the ski is stiff to provide stability, the middle has a medium flex which smoothly transitions into the softer tail to allow easy turns on the groomed and maneuverability when you hit the powder.
- Lengths: 175/185cm
- Dimensions: 148/128/148mm
- Turn Radius: 28.4m/32.4m
- Construction: Power sandwich and Tough Box
- Core Material: Poplar and Ash
- Tail: Twin-tip Elongated Low Profile
- Binding: Requires Brake Width of 130mm
- Available on One Design/Color
User Reviews (3)
skis super fun on groomers at speed
You may also like...