Head i.PEAK 78 FLR Pro SW PR Pro
Released September, 2010
Head's i.PEAK 78 FLR Pro SW PR Pro skis are an alpine model intended for advanced skiers with a fair bit of experience. These skis focus on speed, and have a wood core with a sandwiched body construction, as well as Head's "Power Rail Pro" binding/rail system that improves efficiency, comfort, and ski flexibility.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
These skis are versatile and can be used on- or off-piste, and they feature a polymer insert attached to the core at the tip of the ski. This piece allows for easier cornering and provides flotation, though it still keeps a regular camber line. This model has Head's "Intelligence" feature which stiffens the ski during hard riding, to conserve energy and provide rebound in the binding area. The main upgrades over the 2010 model are the inclusion of the updated "Power Rail Pro" rail system, and standard Head Power 12 D Wide 88 bindings.
- One of the faster "PEAK" models
- Polymer tip insert improves handling and flexibility
- Conserves energy
- Stiffens to provide rebound
- Versatile (on- or off-piste appropriate)
- Split base
- Standard bindings: Head Power 12 D Wide 88
- Flexible and efficient rail system (Head Power Rail Pro)
- Length: 159/165/171/177/183
- Radius: 14.6 @ 171
User Reviews (0)
You may also like...